Saturday, May 2, 2009
Chinese school history exam today: spent about 2 weeks studying for it, and I guess maybe hard work DOES pay off because I aced the test and got 100%! Only 4 people got 100, I believe. How sad, in a class of almost close to 40 people.
Drama dress rehearsal was totally not what I thought it would be like. C'mon, it was suppose to be fun with all costumes, hair and makeup done. But nooo, like seriously. Wow.
Well I'm back home and I decided not to go to Glory tonight, because I really have to get going on my homework. The only plus side is that I'm getting better so I can actually (kinda) concentrate. Lets just hope procrastination doesn't start kicking in yet again...
Drama dress rehearsal was totally not what I thought it would be like. C'mon, it was suppose to be fun with all costumes, hair and makeup done. But nooo, like seriously. Wow.
Well I'm back home and I decided not to go to Glory tonight, because I really have to get going on my homework. The only plus side is that I'm getting better so I can actually (kinda) concentrate. Lets just hope procrastination doesn't start kicking in yet again...
i know that i have loved you ... at 5:09 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities